Junior Trees YDP (Ages 4-10)
Join Coach Ken Mburu and the best youth soccer program and staff in the Bay Area.
If you and your young soccer player want to:
• Have fun with enthusiastic coaches
• Learn soccer skills that are developmentally-appropriate & emphasize creativity
• Develop motor skills through fun-filled games & challenges
Then, this program should be perfect for you!
Coach Ken is recognized for both his teaching ability and the joy he brings to the youth soccer experience. Hundreds of young players and their families have enjoyed and benefited from Coach Ken’s youth soccer programs in the Bay Area.
Here is what some parents have to say:
“Coach Ken’s program is an excellent program for young soccer players. My son had so much fun playing with Coach Ken and his coaches. He started when he was 4 and has been playing with Coach Ken for almost 2 years. He has learned so much and really enjoys the game. The coaches are wonderful with children and find ways to motivate them to do their best. I’m so happy we found Coach Ken and look forward to many more years of Coach Ken Soccer.”
– Michele, mother of Jake, 6 years old
“Coach Ken has been a wonderful soccer coach for my children. Not only are his classes fun and a good workout for the kids, they are also designed to improve ball skills, coordination and agility. Coach Ken is a great technical coach and even my youngest child, age 4, has learned cool moves that inspire him to keep practicing. We all look forward to Coach Ken’s soccer classes!”
– Lisa, mother of Tori 10, Alex 7, Matthew 5 and William 4 – all who have attended Coach Ken’s soccer programs. Tori now plays for a club.