Would you like your young player to experience playing on a real soccer team, without the high-pressure of competitive club soccer? Then join our new league that runs from March 10-May 19 (no soccer April 7)!
To enable families to plan other weekend activities accordingly, game locations will be Cubberly West field, and days/times will be the same as follows:
- Saturday, 8:05-9:05 am for 2013-2014, 20 minutes for warm up and skills of the day (technical and tactical), 4, 8-minute quarters with 2-minute breaks. (4v4, no goalkeepers)
- Saturday, 9:15-10:20 am for 2011-2012, 20 minutes for warm up and skills of the day (technical and tactical), 20-minute halves with 5-minutes half-time break. (4v4, no goalkeepers)
- Saturday, 10:30-11:50 am for 2008-2010, 25 minutes warm up and skills of the day (technical and tactical), 25-minute halves with 5-minutes half-time break. (5v5, with goalkeepers)
– All teams will be coached by a professional Coach Ken Soccer coach.
– All players will get a team uniform: jersey, shorts and socks.
– Up to 4 buddies can be on one team.
– All players play equal time and all positions.
– All games end with a 10-minute game review.
– Each team will have a parent team manager and assistant responsible for substitutions and rotation of players.
(Parents can sign up for these positions when they do their player’s registration.)
– Cost is $290 per player, limited to 70 players per age-group.
– Scholarships are available for those who qualify.
Register Now for the PASC with Coach Ken Rec League before all spots are taken.