Would you like your young player to experience playing on a real soccer team? Then join our new league that runs from September 8-December 1 (no soccer November 24) for 12 weeks total!
All games will be at Cubberly Soccer field, as follows:
- Saturday, 9:15-10:20 am for 2011-2012, 20 minutes for warm up and skills of the day (technical and tactical), 20-minute halves with 5-minutes half-time break. They play 4v4, no goalies.
- Saturday, 10:30-11:50 am for 2008-2010, 25 minutes warm up and skills of the day (technical and tactical), 25-minute halves with 5-minutes half-time break. They play 5v5, one player as goalie.
– All teams will be coached by a professional PASC YDP with Coach Ken Soccer coach.
– All players will get a team uniform: jersey, shorts, and socks.
– Up to 3 buddies can be on one team.
– All players play equal time and all positions.
– All games end with a 10-minute game review.
– Each team will have a parent team manager and assistant responsible for substitutions and rotation of players.
(Parents can sign up for these positions when they do their player’s registration.)
– Cost is $340 per player ($330 per sibling), limited to 56 players per age-group.
Register Now for the PASC with Coach Ken Rec League before all spots are taken.
Registration deadline is August 15, 2018!